Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that is happy to welcome you? Perfect - then join us!
- You are applying for a position at Technica Engineering GmbH - Munich Office.
- Technica Engineering GmbH is part of the Technica group with currently approx. 800 employees worldwide.
- This position is available on a full- or part-time basis.
At Technica, we always use our TSP team in the validation of new automotive ECU prototypes with manual tests in a go/no-go process to validate all electronic functions. Our TSPs (part-system stations) are technical setups of various electronic components from future vehicles in development status with wiring and connection to the main ECU/prototype. This allows us to not only test the ECU in manual tests, but also validate our automated virtual test cases for future test deployments. Our team develops, assembles, and maintains the subsystem stations themselves. Furthermore, the team also takes care of software updates of the prototypes and reports errors in the software or hardware back to the manufacturers. So we are on the immediate edge of the future of new embedded ECUs at the ongoing development stages in the V-model for use in the vehicles of tomorrow.
We are currently offering you a position as
Test engineer/ technician (m/f/d) at the automotive subsystem station/ test vehicle
in permanent employment in Munich
Main functions with the team:
- Set-up, wiring and maintenance of the subsystem workstation
- Carrying out HW & SW updates on prototype parts
- Implementing new functions via HW or SW
- Manual testing of various functions
- Carrying out repetitive tests as well as free tests on the subsystem station/labcar/vehicle incl. high-current tests
- Analysing errors (using multimeters, oscilloscopes or diagnostics tools to check messages on various bus systems)
- Ticket creation when a SW error is found
- Read and understand requirements
- Supporting the test automation team remotely with questions
- Completed studies or technical training in the field of electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science, industrial engineering or comparable education.
- Knowledge in handling measuring technology (with multimeter, oscilloscope or e.g. with Vector tools)
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with different work groups & stakeholders
- Good German and English skills (B2 or better) is a must have
- Car driving license should be available
- Experience in the automotive field / bus communication are desirable
Technica Engineering GmbH is a manufacturing electronics company in the field of vehicle development.
We develop and produce our own software and electronic products, as well as providing consulting services to our customers for new development and test projects. Our technical specialization in the field of automotive Ethernet and ECU development enables us to offer technical solutions on topics such as embedded ECUs, on-board networks, ADAS, security, body function, comfort function, gateway and many more.
Being a permanent role, you get the security, freedom, and support to grow both personally and professionally as an essential part of the Technica team. The company offers internal training to help you develop/progress the skills and knowledge to get started and excel in one of our many projects. Upon starting at the company you will be further supported by an experienced colleague who will work with you individually as a mentor/coach role.
Our offer will make your heart beat faster ❤
- You'll work with and learn a lot from leading technology pioneers like Dr Lars Völker and Thomas Königseder - so we'll build your IP know-how and train you to be the next subject matter expert.
- Exceptional work-life balance: - Flexible holiday arrangements - Because you know best when you need a break - Compensatory time off - Your free time is important to us - Any overtime can be converted into free time - Flextime model - Whether you're an early bird or a night owl - You can flexibly organize your working day - Flexibly adaptable working hours model - Full-time or part-time - Because you decide where your priorities lie.
- We are multi-cult and live an extraordinary DIVERSITY of very many nationalities and cultures - fully integrated in the daily work routine
- Home Office up to 50%
- Tailor-made coaching program for the first few months - because your personal support is important to us, we think about what you should learn before you start so that you can familiarize yourself well.
- Wide range of training courses via the company's internal training database as well as via the Gamelearn online learning platform - so that you can continue your training with us in a targeted manner.
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. trade fairs, recruiting, mentoring..) - if you want to get involved outside of your team role.
- A very good salary and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits such as pool bikes & scooters, credit payment card, BAV or company loans - because we appreciate your daily commitment.
our Talent Acquisition Team is ready for you
You can address all your questions to Verena, Bahar, Moritz and Julie. Just contact us.
email@example.com +49-89 21537486
Tell us more about your talent and send your application here in our online-portal to start your career at Technica now.