Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that is happy to welcome you ? Perfect - then join us!
- You are applying for a position at Technica Engineering GmbH-Munich Office.
- Technica Engineering GmbH is part of the Technica group of companies with currently approx. 800 employees worldwide.
- This position is available on a full- or part-time basis.
Technica Engineering GmbH is an electronics manufacturing company in the field of vehicle development.
We develop and produce our own software and electronic products, as well as provide consulting services to our customers for new development and test projects. Our technical specialization in the field of automotive Ethernet and ECU development enables us to offer technical solutions on topics such as embedded ECUs, on-board networks, ADAS, security, body function, comfort function, gateway and many more.
Being a permanent role, you get the security, freedom, and support to grow both personally and professionally as an essential part of the Technica team. The company offers internal training to help you develop/progress the skills and knowledge to get started and excel in one of our many projects. Upon starting at the company you will be further supported by an experienced colleague who will work with you individually as a mentor/coach role.
We are currently offering you a position as
Engineering (Junior) Consultant (m/f/d) for Automotive
in permanent employment in Munich.
Main functions with the team:
Close cooperation with the project management and test team
- Requirements-based development coordination for our automotive customers
- Support to automotive customers with project management tooling and reports
- Support to automotive customers in defining and improving requirements-based SW development processes
- Dealing with various customer tools and ticket systems
- Completed degree or technician specialist training in the field of electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science, industrial engineering or comparable studies
- Strong communication skills to be able to work in a coordinated manner with different work groups
- Good German and English skills
- Experience in the automotive field / bus communication
Our offer will make your heart beat faster ❤
- You'll work with and learn a lot from leading technology pioneers like Dr. Lars Völker and Thomas Königseder - so we'll build your IP know-how and train you to be the next subject matter expert.
- Exceptional work-life balance: - Flexible holiday arrangements - Because you know best when you need a break - Compensatory time off - Your free time is important to us - Any overtime can be converted into free time - Flextime model - Whether you're an early bird or a night owl - You can flexibly organize your working day - Flexibly adaptable working hours model - Full-time or part-time - Because you decide where your priorities lie.
- We are multi-cult and live an extraordinary DIVERSITY of very many nationalities and cultures - fully integrated in the daily work routine
- Home Office up to 50%
- Tailor-made coaching program for the first few months - because your personal support is important to us, we think about what you should learn before you start so that you can familiarize yourself well.
- Wide range of training courses via the company's internal training database as well as via the Gamelearn online learning platform - so that you can continue your training with us in a targeted manner.
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. trade fairs, recruiting, mentoring...) - if you want to get involved outside of your team role.
- A very good salary and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits such as pool bikes & scooters, credit payment card, BAV or company loans - because we appreciate your daily commitment.
our Talent Acquisition Team is ready for you
You can address all your questions to Verena, Bahar, Julie and Moritz. Just contact us.
firstname.lastname@example.org +49-89 21537486
Tell us more about your talent and send your application here in our online-portal to start your career at Technica now.