you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a
great team that is happy to welcome you ? Perfect - then join us!
- You are applying for a position at Technica Engineering Spain -Vigo Office.
- Technica Engineering Spain is part of the Technica group with currently approx. 800 employees worldwide.
- This position is available on a full- or part-time basis.
Technica Engineering is a manufacturing electronics company in the field of vehicle development.
We develop and produce our own software and electronic products, as well as providing consulting services to our customers for new development and test projects. Our technical specialization in the field of automotive Ethernet and ECU development enables us to offer technical solutions on topics such as embedded ECUs, on-board networks, ADAS, security, body function, comfort function, gateway and many more.
Your job at Technica is permanent and you will move a lot in the future. From your start on, an experienced colleague as your coach/mentor will support you personally and individually. Our internal Technica training will make you fit for the project and your personal development. The Technica family stands for open and friendly cooperation, flat hierarchies, flexible working, employee- and family-friendly working hours, numerous events, delicious coffee and much more.
We are currently offering you a position as an
Automotive Test Engineer (m/f/d)
for testing modern embedded systems in permanent employment in Vigo/Spain
"The ideal applicant has a background in network communication and has already gained initial experience with test automation and standardized testing."
Your tasks in the team:
- Analysis of the requirement specifications and design specifications of our customers in the automotive industry.
- Test planning, definition and implementation of test concepts and test systems for embedded systems in the vehicle.
- Commissioning and implementation of ECU tests on the HIL simulation.
- Development of automated test cases and test frameworks.
- Planning and implementation of embedded system and component tests with regard to specific properties.
- Use of Technica Engineering's own products as test tools.
- Expertise in the field of Ethernet protocols, e.g. ARP, IPv4, IPv6, TCP / IP protocols
- Experience with network technology (e.g. switches, VLANs, ...) as well as with protocols
- Good OO programming skills in Python, C++ or C #, a .NET language.
- you have Experience with version management systems, e.g. Git, SVN and and ticket systems e.g. Jira, bugzilla
- Linux experience is desirable.
- Certification as ISTQB "Certified Tester Foundation Level" is desirable.
- Experience in trace analysis (Wireshark) is desirable.
Our offer will make your heart beat faster ❤
- You'll work with and learn a lot from leading technology pioneers like Dr Lars Völker and Thomas Königseder - so we'll build your IP know-how and train you to be the next subject matter expert.
- Exceptional work-life balance: - Flexible holiday arrangements - Because you know best when you need a break - Compensatory time off - Your free time is important to us - Any overtime can be converted into free time - Flextime model - Whether you're an early bird or a night owl - You can flexibly organize your working day - Flexibly adaptable working hours model - Full-time or part-time - Because you decide where your priorities lie.
- We are multi-cult and live an extraordinary DIVERSITY of very many nationalities and cultures - fully integrated in the daily work routine
- Home Office up to 50%
- Tailor-made coaching program for the first few months - because your personal support is important to us, we think about what you should learn before you start so that you can familiarize yourself well.
- Wide range of training courses via the company's internal training database as well as via the Gamelearn online learning platform - so that you can continue your training with us in a targeted manner.
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. trade fairs, recruiting, mentoring..) - if you want to get involved outside of your team role.
our Talent Acquisition Team is ready for you
You can address all your questions to Diego and David. Just contact us.
firstname.lastname@example.org +34 986 599 860
Tell us more about your talent and send your application here in our online-portal to start your career at Technica now.