you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a
great team that is happy to welcome you ? Perfect - then join us!
- You are applying for a position at Technica Engineering GmbH-Munich Office.
- Technica Engineering GmbH is part of the Technica group of companies with currently approx. 800 employees worldwide.
- This position is available on a full- or part-time basis.
Technica Engineering GmbH is an electronics manufacturing company in the field of vehicle development.
We develop and produce our own software and electronic products, as well as provide consulting services to our customers for new development and test projects. Our technical specialization in the field of automotive Ethernet and ECU development enables us to offer technical solutions on topics such as embedded ECUs, on-board networks, ADAS, security, body function, comfort function, gateway and many more.
Your job at Technica is permanent and you will move a lot in the future. From your start on, an experienced colleague as your coach/mentor will support you personally and individually. Our internal Technica training will make you fit for the project and your personal development. The Technica family stands for open and friendly cooperation, flat hierarchies, flexible working, employee- and family-friendly working hours, numerous events, delicious coffee and much more.
We are currently offering you a position as Technical Sales Engineer(m/f/d) for the European Market
in permanent employment in Munich.
Main functions in the team:
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand client requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Conduct technical presentations and demonstrations for clients, showcasing the features and benefits of our automotive electronics test tools.
- Assist in developing and executing strategic sales plans, focusing on the technical aspects of our products.
- Provide technical support to clients throughout the sales process, addressing inquiries and ensuring understanding of our products.
- Work closely with the product development team, providing insights from clients to enhance our test and validation tools.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, and competitor activities to offer informed technical advice to clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Technology, or a related technical field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven technical expertise in automotive electronics test and development tools.
- Strong understanding of complex electronics systems and their applications in automotive settings.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical information to diverse audiences.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work closely with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Technical knowledge of automotive electronics test tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with international sales and global market dynamics.
- Fluency in English is crucial for effective communication. German is a plus for interaction with the local team. Additional languages are a plus.
Our offer will make your heart beat faster ❤
- You'll work with and learn a lot from leading technology pioneers like Dr Lars Völker and Thomas Königseder - so we'll build your IP know-how and train you to be the next subject matter expert.
- Exceptional work-life balance: - Flexible holiday arrangements - Because you know best when you need a break - Compensatory time off - Your free time is important to us - Any overtime can be converted into free time - Flextime model - Whether you're an early bird or a night owl - You can flexibly organize your working day - Flexibly adaptable working hours model - Full-time or part-time - Because you decide where your priorities lie.
- We are multi-cult and live an extraordinary DIVERSITY of very many nationalities and cultures - fully integrated in the daily work routine
- Home Office up to 50%
- Tailor-made coaching program for the first few months - because your personal support is important to us, we think about what you should learn before you start so that you can familiarize yourself well.
- Wide range of training courses via the company's internal training database as well as via the Gamelearn online learning platform - so that you can continue your training with us in a targeted manner.
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. trade fairs, recruiting, mentoring..) - if you want to get involved outside of your team role.
- A very good salary and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits such as pool bikes & scooters, credit payment card, BAV or company loans - because we appreciate your daily commitment.
our Talent Acquisition Team is ready for you
You can address all your questions to Verena, Bahar, Moritz and Julie. Just contact us.
firstname.lastname@example.org +4989 2000 72419
Tell us more about your talent and send your application here in our online-portal to start your career at Technica now.