you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a
great team that is happy to welcome you ? Perfect - then join us!
- You are applying for a position at Technica Engineering GmbH-Munich Office.
- Technica Engineering GmbH is part of the Technica group of companies with currently approx. 800 employees worldwide.
- This position is available on a full- or part-time basis.
Technica Engineering GmbH is an electronics manufacturing company in the field of vehicle development.
We develop and produce our own software and electronic products, as well as provide consulting services to our customers for new development and test projects. Our technical specialization in the field of automotive Ethernet and ECU development enables us to offer technical solutions on topics such as embedded ECUs, on-board networks, ADAS, security, body function, comfort function, gateway and many more.
Your job at Technica is permanent and you will move a lot in the future. From your start on, an experienced colleague as your coach/mentor will support you personally and individually. Our internal Technica training will make you fit for the project and your personal development. The Technica family stands for open and friendly cooperation, flat hierarchies, flexible working, employee- and family-friendly working hours, numerous events, delicious coffee and much more.
We are currently offering you a position as
project manager for test and validation (m/f/d)
in permanent employment in Munich.
- In product development projects of our "Architecture & Plattform" division, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and contractual technical implementation of the customers's requirements within the planned time frame and project budget.
- With the aim of developing concepts for testing and validation, you will work creatively on system/software/hardware test solutions for networks systems for the vehicles of tomorrow.
- Your tasks include the development of test cases for new products and the support of the entire validation process.
- For the technical development phases of your projects, you hands-on will use modern system and software development methods and tools.
- You are a competent contact person for our customers in the area of system validation and for the development and design of test systems. The intensive exchange with the customers and your team is of great importance here.
- Knowledge of the software product development process in the automotive industry (OEM, Tier1) as well as in requirements analysis and requirements creation and validation.
- Relevant experience in testing functions, as well as in the field of software and communication systems testing in the automotive- or supplier industry. (For example: Integrationtester, Function Owner, Requirements Engineer, Software Tester, System Test Engineer).
- Knowledge of the common automotive bus systems CAN, LIN, Flexray, Automotive Ethernet, CAN-FD.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python and Java or C#, would be helpful.
- desirable certificates: Prince2 foundation, ISTQB Foundation, ISTQB Advanced
- Excellent German (min. B2) and good English knowledge are mandatory as most of the projects are conducted in German language.
Our offer will make your heart beat faster ❤
- You'll work with and learn a lot from leading technology pioneers like Dr Lars Völker and Thomas Königseder - so we'll build your IP know-how and train you to be the next subject matter expert.
- Exceptional work-life balance: - Flexible holiday arrangements - Because you know best when you need a break - Compensatory time off - Your free time is important to us - Any overtime can be converted into free time - Flextime model - Whether you're an early bird or a night owl - You can flexibly organize your working day - Flexibly adaptable working hours model - Full-time or part-time - Because you decide where your priorities lie.
- We are multi-cult and live an extraordinary DIVERSITY of very many nationalities and cultures - fully integrated in the daily work routine
- Home Office up to 50%
- Tailor-made coaching program for the first few months - because your personal support is important to us, we think about what you should learn before you start so that you can familiarize yourself well.
- Wide range of training courses via the company's internal training database as well as via the Gamelearn online learning platform - so that you can continue your training with us in a targeted manner.
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. trade fairs, recruiting, mentoring..) - if you want to get involved outside of your team role.
- A very good salary and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits such as pool bikes & scooters, credit payment card, BAV or company loans - because we appreciate your daily commitment.
our Talent Acquisition Team is ready for you
You can address all your questions to Verena, Bahar, Moritz and to Julie. Just contact us.
email@example.com +49-89 21537486
Tell us more about your talent and send your application here in our online-portal to start your career at Technica now.