Are you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a great team that is happy to welcome you ? Perfect - then join us!
- You are applying for a position at Technica Engineering GmbH-Munich Office.
- Technica Engineering GmbH is part of the Technica group of companies with currently approx. 800 employees worldwide.
- This position is available on a full- or part-time basis.
We are currently offering you a position as HIL Engineer (m/f/d) in permanent employment in Munich.
We develop and build our own HIL test systems (hardware in the loop - test) and develop our own operating systems for them as well as testing frameworks and the complete hardware for our systems. Our HIL infrastructure team takes care of the conceptual design of new automated test systems, configures them and takes care of the commissioning of the devices. We use these devices for the ongoing validation of hardware and software prototypes in automotive electronics development. So we are on the immediate edge of the future of new embedded ECUs at the ongoing development stages in the V-model for use in the vehicles of tomorrow.
Main functions with the team:
- Development and implementation of HiL test systems
- Creation of test plans and test cases
- Execution of HiL tests and analysis of test results
- Optimization and further development of the test infrastructure
- Working with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery environment
- Collaboration with other engineers and specialist departments
- Completed studies or technical training in the field of electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science, industrial engineering or comparable training paths
- Experience in the development and implementation of HiL tests
- Good knowledge of programming test scripts (e.g. Python, C++)
- Knowledge of measurement technology (with multimeter, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Analytical thinking and a structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of English is important, knowledge of German is desirable
- Experience in the automotive sector desirable
Technica Engineering GmbH is a manufacturing electronics company in the field of vehicle development.
We develop and produce our own software and electronic products, as well as providing consulting services to our customers for new development and test projects. Our technical specialization in the field of automotive Ethernet and ECU development enables us to offer technical solutions on topics such as embedded ECUs, on-board networks, ADAS, security, body function, comfort function, gateway and many more.
Being a permanent role, you get the security, freedom, and support to grow both personally and professionally as an essential part of the Technica team. The company offers internal training to help you develop/progress the skills and knowledge to get started and excel in one of our many projects. Upon starting at the company you will be further supported by an experienced colleague who will work with you individually as a mentor/coach role.
Our offer will make your heart beat faster ❤
- You'll work with and learn a lot from leading technology pioneers like Dr Lars Völker and Thomas Königseder - so we'll build your IP know-how and train you to be the next subject matter expert.
- Exceptional work-life balance: - Flexible holiday arrangements - Because you know best when you need a break - Compensatory time off - Your free time is important to us - Any overtime can be converted into free time - Flextime model - Whether you're an early bird or a night owl - You can flexibly organize your working day - Flexibly adaptable working hours model - Full-time or part-time - Because you decide where your priorities lie.
- We are multi-cult and live an extraordinary DIVERSITY of very many nationalities and cultures - fully integrated in the daily work routine
- Home Office up to 50% per week.
- Tailor-made coaching program for the first few months - because your personal support is important to us, we think about what you should learn before you start so that you can familiarize yourself well.
- Wide range of training courses via the company's internal training database as well as via the Gamelearn online learning platform - so that you can continue your training with us in a targeted manner.
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. trade fairs, recruiting, mentoring..) - if you want to get involved outside of your team role.
- A very good salary and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits such as pool bikes & scooters, credit payment card, BAV or company loans - because we appreciate your daily commitment.
- A corporate culture focused on research and development with a clear reinvestment mentality. A company made by engineers and run by engineers.
our Talent Acquisition Team is ready for you
You can address all your questions to Verena, Bahar, Moritz and Julie. Just contact us.
email@example.com +4989 2000 72419
Tell us more about your talent and send your application here in our online-portal to start your career at Technica now.