Cyber Security Test Engineer (m/f/d) Automotive
you interested in the latest technologies, exciting projects and a
great team that is happy to welcome you ? Perfect - then join us!
- You are applying for a position at Technica Engineering GmbH-Munich Office.
- Technica Engineering GmbH is part of the Technica group of companies with currently approx. 800 employees worldwide.
- This position is available on a full- or part-time basis.
Technica Engineering GmbH is an electronics manufacturing company in the field of vehicle development.
develop and produce our own software and electronic products, as well
as provide consulting services to our customers for new development
and test projects. Our technical specialization in the field of
automotive Ethernet and ECU development enables us to offer technical
solutions on topics such as embedded ECUs, on-board networks, ADAS,
security, body function, comfort function, gateway and many more.
a permanent role, you get the security, freedom, and support to grow
both personally and professionally as an essential part of the Technica
team. The company offers internal training to help you develop/progress
the skills and knowledge to get started and excel in one of our many
projects. Upon starting at the company you will be further supported by
an experienced colleague who will work with you individually as a
We are currently offering a position in the Automotive Cyber Security Testing Team (m/f/d) in a permanent position in Munich
"The ideal candidate will bring a background in network security
and already has some experience with test automation and standardised testing."
- Analysis of requirement specifications as well as specifications of our customers from the automotive industry.
- Test planning, definition and implementation of test concepts and test systems for embedded systems in vehicles.
- Commissioning and implementation of ECU tests on the HIL simulation.
- Development of automated test cases and test frameworks.
- Planning and execution of embedded system and component tests with regard to security properties.
- Use of Technica Engineering's own products as test tools / prototyping.
- Good OO programming skills in Python, C# or a .NET language.
- Expertise in Ethernet protocols, especially security protocols such as ARP, TCP/IP, IPsec, TLS, MACsec, SSH...
- Experience in cyber security, e.g. VPN, firewalling, proxies,...
- Experience with cryptography or the development of security-critical software, e.g. OpenSSL,...
- Confident with Jira, Octane, HP ALM or comparable test management tools.
- Experience with version management systems, e.g. Git, SVN, ...
- Knowledge of automotive bus systems, e.g. CAN, LIN or FlexRay is an advantage.
- Knowledge of automotive security is advantageous, e.g. SecOC, key management systems, vehicle intrusion detection systems, ...
Our offer will make your heart beat faster ❤
- You'll work with and learn a lot from leading technology pioneers like Dr Lars Völker and Thomas Königseder - so we'll build your IP know-how and train you to be the next subject matter expert.
work-life balance: - Flexible holiday arrangements - Because you know
best when you need a break - Compensatory time off - Your free time is
important to us - Any overtime can be converted into free time -
Flextime model - Whether you're an early bird or a night owl - You can
flexibly organize your working day - Flexibly adaptable working hours
model - Full-time or part-time - Because you decide where your
- We are multi-cult and live an extraordinary DIVERSITY of very many nationalities and cultures - fully integrated in the daily work routine
- Home Office up to 50%
coaching program for the first few months - because your personal
support is important to us, we think about what you should learn before
you start so that you can familiarize yourself well.
- Wide range
of training courses via the company's internal training database as well
as via the Gamelearn online learning platform - so that you can
continue your training with us in a targeted manner.
to take on internal roles (e.g. trade fairs, recruiting, mentoring..) -
if you want to get involved outside of your team role.
- A very
good salary and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits
such as pool bikes & scooters, credit payment card, BAV or company
loans - because we appreciate your daily commitment.
our Talent Acquisition Team is ready for you
You can address all your questions to Bahar, Moritz and Julie, just contact us.
firstname.lastname@example.org +4989 2000 72419
Tell us more about your talent and send your application here in our online-portal to start your career at Technica now.